Terms & Conditions
This web page represents a legal document that serves as our Terms and Conditions and it governs the legal terms of our website, www.crescentcrown.com, sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), as owned and operated by Crescent Crown Distributing, LLC.
By using our Website, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by our Legal Terms. Please review them carefully. If you do not accept our Legal Terms, do not access and use our Website. If you have already accessed our Website and do not accept our Legal Terms, you should immediately discontinue use of our Website.
The last update to our Terms and Conditions was posted on August 26, 2013.
Definitions The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refers to Crescent Crown Distributing, LLC., the owner of the Website.
- A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
- A “Member” is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
- Our “Service” represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
- A “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our “Content”.
1. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
2. You acknowledge and agree that you are of legal drinking age. If you are an under-aged person, you are not allowed to access or use this Web site, including accessing advertising or marketing information on the site. You further acknowledge and agree that you must be of legal drinking age to purchase or consume any of the products Crescent Crown Distributing distributes or to participate in any of our promotions or other offers on this Web site or otherwise.
4. Although Crescent Crown Distributing makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Web site is updated and correct, Crescent Crown Distributing makes no warranties as to its accuracy. ALL MATERIALS ON THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. Intellectual Property. Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
6. Links to Other Websites. Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Crescent Crown Distributing, LLC. has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Arizona, Louisiana, United States, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Arizona, Louisiana, United States, without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of Crescent Crown Distributing, LLC. under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.
Comments are closed.